How to Waist Away After Too Much Christmas Cheer
Unfortunately saying 15 Hail Mary’s won’t dissolve any extra fat tissue you may have laid down as a result of Christmas Cheer sins!
Never forget that when it comes to fat loss, the only place SUCCESS comes before WORK is in the dictionary. So heads down and bums up for all of you who didn’t read the blog on how to Curb Christmas Cheer.
The Rules for Getting Waisted are:
1. Eat breakfast everyday. It stimulates your metabolism and helps you regulate your appetite so you won’t munch and crunch on foods you shouldn’t even have in your house!
2. Eat smaller serves; put your food on a plate, not in a bowl, less will like more!
3. Go for quality not quantity, avoid meal deals and smorgasbords
4. Put colour into your diet – two fruits and five vegetable serves every day
5. Choose reduced fat dairy food
6. Choose lean, fresh meat
7. Drink at least two litres of water daily
8. Limit the high kilojoule and high fat foods you probably snacked on over the Christmas period, or better still, just don’t have it. And, that includes soft drinks, cordial and alcohol!
9. Eat mindfully. Turn off the TV, don’t read a book an don’t be surfing on the internet while you eat. Don’t eat on the run or in your car!
10. Keep a food diary. People who record their food lose more weight.
11. Increase your activity levels. Sack your cleaner and your mower man!
12. Do regular exercise. People who exercise an hour a day lose more weight when moderating their food intake
13. Read the blog on making new year resolutions stick.
14. Oh! And, have fun……